Thursday, March 10, 2011

tonight I'm leading my college group Bible study. we are talking about how to relate to other people with focus on being "in the world but not of the world". this has been challenging for me. it seems like anytime i am studying something specific, God sends something my way to test whatever it is that I've been learning. anybody else notice this? some people in this world just seem to be unloveable! but if we don't love people then we can have a relationship with them and we will never be able to share with them the good news that is the gospel so I just have to suck it up and do it!

in other news: KU barely won today...that was disappointing. and K-state lost...also disappointing but oh well.

well that's about all for now I think. don't forget to buckle up

No comments:

Post a Comment